Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership
The Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership (HSMP) is a community-driven coalition of partners working together to improve health in St. Mary’s County, Maryland. The coalition mobilizes members through four action teams to address the priority health issues in St. Mary’s: Access to Care, Behavioral Health, Healthy Eating & Active Living and Tobacco Free Living. Joining the Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership is free and all interested organizations and community members are welcome! Visit Membership for more information. Sign up for the free HSMP Newsletter for updates from the Action Teams and local health improvement news!
Healthy St. Mary’s 2020 is the community health improvement plan (CHIP) for St. Mary’s County. This plan was developed by the members of the Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership as a guide to improving the health of local residents from 2015-2020. Click here to learn more about the development of the plan and the local health improvement process.
The Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership Newsletter is distributed every two weeks and highlights information on the four health priority areas for St. Mary’s County. Sign up for free today or share health related information with members!
Get Social with HSMP!
The Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership wants to hear from you! Share your favorite healthy recipes, fun ways to be physically active, tips for quitting smoking and more with HSMP!
Upcoming HSMP Meetings
Meetings of the Healthy St. Mary’s Partnership Action Teams are open to all community members and organizations who are interested in collaborating to achieve health improvement for St. Mary’s County residents.
- Notice: All action team meetings for September have been cancelled. Please attend the 2017 HSMP Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at the Southern Maryland Higher Education Center in California, MD! Click here for information and to register.
- Access to Care Action Team: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Health Connections, located on the 2nd floor of the Outpatient Pavilion of MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Behavioral Health Action Team Meeting: Friday, October 13, 2017 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. at the St. Mary’s County Health Department.
- Tobacco Free Living Action Team Meeting: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. at the St. Mary’s County Health Department.
- Healthy Eating & Active Living Action Team Meeting: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. at Health Connections, located on the 2nd floor of the Outpatient Pavilion of MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital.