An Open Discussion on Pills and Heroin in St. Mary’s County
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thank you to our wonderful community residents and partners for making this event a success!
Click here for a copy of the presentations provided by our panelists. The slides are packed with key data, resources, and tips for parents and youth.
See the press releases talking about the Drug Summit!
- February 7, 2014 from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office
- February 4, 2014 from Walden Behavioral Health
- January 14, 2014 from St. Mary’s County Department of Aging & Human Services
- January 21, 2014 from St. Mary’s County Health Department
Partners organizing the Drug Summit:
- St. Mary’s County Department of Aging & Human Services
- St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office
- St. Mary’s County Detention Center
- Walden Sierra Behavioral Health
- St. Mary’s County Health Department
- St. Mary’s County Public Schools
- MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital
- Local pharmacies, including St. John’s Pharmacy